Canadian Real Estate Andex Chart
The Canadian Real Estate Andex Chart presents a fascinating look at Canadian real estate…
Vancouver Real Estate – 1977-2007
Now, just because you hear on the news that the real estate market is tanking you don’t run and put a “For Sale” sign on your lawn do you?
Of course not!
Because you are a patient and disciplined investor – right?
So don’t do it either to any of your other investment holdings…
Remember, it’s time in the market – not timing the market where you will make money.
This applies equally to all markets…be it: real estate, stocks or bonds…
Check out another resource that I want to share with you…
This video that I made that represents the various asset classes and their historical returns.
“When 8% Beats 13% – The Importance Of Correct Asset Allocation In Your Investments!”
Latest posts by Mark Huber (see all)
- Most financial problems are caused by debt - January 7, 2014
- How To Avoid A New Years Financial Hangover - December 8, 2013
- How Much Will A New TV Cost Buying On Credit - December 8, 2013
- Top Things To Know About Canadian Mortgages [Infographic] - December 8, 2013
- Is Vancouver housing becoming unattainable? - December 5, 2013